Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Day 1 draft

If you are new here and want to start from the beginning....good idea :-) You can click here and It will bring you to the beginning.  CLICK HERE


So if you have been following this you probably know that I'm writing a book to tell this story.  I figure with about 45,000 people reading this, it seemed like it was in order.

I felt that for a couple of reasons I would "do" another broth fast -- for 15 days.

In no particular order, I had took an absolutely horrible assignment working with a school in a big city far from home.  I was 3 hours from Santa Barbara so commuting wasn't an option. I went to check out the area and realized that I'm not a city guy.  I've never liked them.  So I found a place to live in the mountains nearby in a town of 1,100 people and it's lovely.  The catch is that I have to drive about an hour each way...well worth it.  But suffice it to say that eating healthfully became more of a challenge.  And the stress of the job (way, way, way more stress than I care to describe here) allowed the Cushing's Syndrome to reappear and this began to affect me quite adversely. All this to say that I started to gain weight again...not much but it was coming on pretty quickly and my health was deteriorating.  I knew this path and wasn't about to walk down it again.  So I decided that I needed to re-set and re-start...again.  So I decided to take 15 days and drink broth to get back to the healthy state that I have been in for over 2 1/2 years.

The second reason was that if I was to write a book 2 1/2 years after first completing it, it would be helpful to be able to revisit those feelings and issues.  After all, when I first went through it, I hadn't been considering writing a book.  So here I am writing and drinking broth.

I'm going to post as I did before giving updates as I go.

I hope that you'll take the time to read along....should be interesting.  :-)

PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK or TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!  That would be a very nice gift.

CLICK HERE for the NEXT post

No comments:

Post a Comment