Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 13b ---- Lucky day for me


Day 13b is a lucky day for me

Please celebrate with me!!  I hit my goal weight this morning!! How cool is that?  Pretty cool, I'd say.  My goal was to get to 145. Today I got on the scale and it read 145.0.  I was pretty excited.  Holly wagged her tail.

So what do I do to celebrate?  Suzy is in LA and I'm home not feeling the best.  My head hurts and I'm achey still.  My head seems to be getting worse.  I really hope not.  I've been looking forward to being with Suzy and doing something when she gets home.  Perhaps a nice sunset beach walk will have to do.  

Today I am helping a friend, Christian, who recently lost his wife.  Far too young.  She was full of life and only in her 30's.  To make matters worse, she leaves behind 5 wonderful children.  He has to move out of his home a few steps from the beach, another challenge for him.  This poor family.  And I'm complaining about some aches and pains?

I have to keep this short but the main point is that I hit 145 today.  Yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment