Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 10b -- Dear Friends & Great Soup


Day 10b  ----- Dear friends and great soup

Last night was an awesome night with our dear friends, Scott and Leslie. We were excited to see them again. And Leslie offered to make some soup. She is a great cook and made a chicken soup. Wow, that seems so inadequate of a description.  I loved the flavor. I wasn't traditional and had a great bite. 

To make things even better, we watched the World Series and the Red Sox won!! All of us are fans of Boston and were happy to see them win.  Over all it was a great night.


I just got back home this morning and I have to say that regarding this broth fast, I'm just cruising along smoothly.  It really isn't an issue.  People ask me, "Don't you get hungry?" I say yes I do.  Multiple times a day.  But don't you?  Don't you get hungry in the morning or around noon time?  Of course they do too.  We all do.  But it isn't as though I cannot satisfy my hunger.  I can and I do.  The difference is that I consume delicious and flavorful and healthy organic, homemade, soup broth, and they open a candy bar or run to their favorite fast food establishment.  I guess that sounds pretty callous. Perhaps they eat very healthy food and I'll join them in a few more days. 

In about a week, I need to leave for Chicago and then the Northeast. I'm hoping to break this fast with my favorite dinner date, Suzy...my sweet wife. 

I'm not sure where I'll be weight wise on that day. If I'm low enough, I'll stop then and start the translation period of strictly veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds. And that is it, for only two days. After that, I can eat healthfully. 




No comments:

Post a Comment