Thursday, August 28, 2014

6 Month Miracle

Hi Friends and Anyone who reads this,

On May 1st, 2014, I celebrated 6 months of keeping ALL of the weight off.

Quick recap, I lost a net 30 pounds in 60 days.  The day that I mark as having "completed" my personal weight loss was November 1st.  On that day I had lost all of the weight that I wanted.  So, May 1st marks the date where I kept it all off for half a year.

Yahoo!!  "And the crowd goes wild"...at least in my little head.

I still love telling this story.  Since I travel a lot for my work as a consultant with schools and businesses to different locations all over the US, I find myself alone but easily meeting people.  It's an easy thing to talk about. I find that it seems like new "friends" are happier to listen than share. Really many people are interested in weight loss.

30 day broth fast---The kick your ass but get it done weight loss method

I'll write more soon as so much has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment