Tuesday, November 4, 2014

ONE YEAR !!! Please subscribe as a gift to me :-)

It's been one year since I started the 30 day broth fast and so much has changed in my life.  Really.

It is so difficult to know where to start.

Yes I have lost weight and continued to do so with no effort.  I know, that sounds like some infomercial on TV but it really is true.  As you may remember, I lost 30 pounds in 60 days, but after 4 months of just eating properly, I was convinced that I must have gained some weight.  After all, don't most people just gain it back? At that 4 month weigh-in, I found out that I didn't gain weight but instead I found that I lost 10 more. And now that it has been one full year, I have kept it off with little effort.

I started to be more active too.  Wait, not like "I better start exercising" but more like, "I feel good and I want to go out and do something".  I find myself bounding up flights of stairs and I took a job as a waiter which keeps me running for a few hours every day.  I lift plates, which of course aren't really that heavy, but it has increased my strength and my physique.  My wife notices and truthfully I notice as well when I look in the mirror.  I used to dread taking off my shirt but now I'm kind of proud of how I look.  I don't know if I have ever been this fit... at least not for the last 25 years, perhaps more.

But that is only part of the changes that I have seen.  There has been huge changes in my mental persona.  More on that in the next posting.....


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting. You are an inspiration to go thru this and come out successful in the end. Would love to go tie reading future posts here!

    ReplyDelete