Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 35 --- Work and Play

Day 35 ---  Good work and good fun

Today is Tuesday and what a great day it has been! Like many people, I really enjoy working. I especially enjoy working with schools. And there's nothing much better than that except for maybe working with the school with a really wonderful people. Well I've been blessed to have all of those while working with Kings Christian school in Cherry Hill New Jersey.

I started my day with an apple and some nuts. Simple breakfast, but one that I really like. When it was time for lunch, we went over to a famous sandwich shop called The Boyz. Amazingly they had the absolute perfect thing for me to eat. They call it a sub in a tub. For those of you who might not be familiar with the term sub, it is short for submarine, that might not of helped but a sandwich in the shape of a submarine is called a sub sandwich.  What they do is they take all the lettuce and tomatoes and all of the meets that you would add and they serve it in a bowl so that you get all the flavors without the bread. It was to say, it was delicious. 

After a good day of work, my friend John, the head of the administrative team, took me to see the Philadelphia Flyers play hockey.  It was a great game! And of course the Flyers won which made it even better.

Getting back to the diet, I've been told that I can take one meal per week and kind of go crazy. I've been saving up for this night. So, I went to bit crazy. I had a half of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich. And then later on had about a half a serving of softserve ice cream. I have to say it was delicious but it wasn't like I was thinking that I've really been missing a lot by not being able to eat this type of food.  

Well that's all for now. I hope that all is great and healthy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment