Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 23, 24, and 25 --- Feeling better than ever

Days 23, 24, and 25  ---  Feeling better than ever

I'm sorry to all of you who might have been looking forward to reading what was going on for the last three days.  We have been camping and having internet has been not the easiest but that wasn't the issue for posting as much as the fact that I just felt too good to stop and write.

Really, I have felt better in the last three days than I have in a long, long time.  I was up by a decent hour, walking on the beach with Suzy, even running into the Pacific Ocean with its cold water.  We have been having a great time and I have been at the top of my game.

I haven't been particularly hungry.  I've found that I have been pretty fine much of the day with just water.  I've had about 3 servings of broth per day.  It's not that I'm trying to not eat, or drink, it's just that I haven't been that hungry and I have been happy with just water.

Overall, just an amazing few days.  Thank the good Lord for that!!

CLICK HERE for the next blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment